Being a mom can mean so many things, but mostly it means having to juggle a million things at once! And sometimes it leaves me wondering, ‘when will I actually have time for me?‘ With all the hustle and bustle of everyday life, being a 21st-century woman is no easy feat.
Today, I’ve partnered with Sephora Inside JCPenney to showcase some of the goodies I got in my Sephora Favorites Refresh, Set, and Glow Kit.
. . .
I’ve tried a lot, and I mean a lot, of beauty products in my day. And when I find something that I’m absolutely obsessed with, I will try and find things to complement my new found love! What’s so wonderful about this curated beauty package is that I can get a lot of little things to try and see what’s right for me. I don’t know about you, but I don’t have all the money in the world to spend on trying to figure out what I like, and that’s what makes this kit so great!
The Sephora In JCPenney makes it so convenient for days when I have a ton of errands to run and little time to do it. Not only can I get clothes and home goods, I can get makeup too! This literally makes my life so much easier, and not to mention so much smoother.
So here’s what I got:
- Mini Foreo Play- This little gadget is my new go-to exfoliant! I love that it’s small enough to stash in my purse and take with me if I know I’m going to have a long day and don’t have to rush home just to freshen up.
- Clinique Hydra Blur- When I invest money into a moisturizer, it’s because I truly love how it makes my skin feel and look, and this one is perfect! It has the affect of a primer in which it smooths the skin and makes fine lines and pores virtually invisible.
- Farmacy Coconut Sheet Mask- I’m not going to lie, this mask made me feel so fancy! It provide all-natural moisture that really clings to the delicate skin on my face.
- Origins GinZing Moisturizer- With it’s light citrus-y scent, it’s great for everyday moisture on the go! It has kept my skin hydrated even on the coldest winter days over here.
- Supergoop Defense Refresh Mist- This is such a game changer. Not only does it set my makeup, it adds a layer of spf to help protect my skin from the sun rays because hello, I’m not getting any younger!
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment- All I can say is that I’m never going to basic chapstick again. This has forever changed the way I choose to keep my lips moist, fur sure!
- Ole Truth Wipes- These wipes are ideal for days when I want to get to bed and knock out for the night, but don’t want to be too lazy about washing my face.
- Sephora Collection Hair Ties- Okay, so I buy hair ties all the time because Zara loses them all and honestly it’s just nice to know I can add these to my stash for when I’m at the gym or just need to get my hair out of my face!
So as you can see, this beauty bundle has a whole lot to offer, and it even came with a few bonus items inside!
–XOXO Camille Elena